Those subscribers receiving updates of new trials/hearings will notice a number of new trials and hearings in today’s email. The Federal Court and Federal Court of Appeal have updated their online hearing lists for the first time in several weeks.
If you are not receiving these updates, you can modify your email settings using the email manager and selecting the option under the “Federal Court” tab to beginning receiving alerts when intellectual property actions are set down for trial or applications set down for hearing. Today’s alerts are for the following newly posted trials and hearings:
- JR: T-8-12, T-9-12, T-282-12, T-280-12 – BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB ET AL v. THE MINISTER OF HEALTH ET AL and GILEAD SCIENCES, INC. ET AL v. THE MINISTER OF HEALTH ET AL (Emtricitabine/Tenofovir*) (6 d in Montréal starting 2013-09-09)
- T: T-1913-11 – SANDOZ CANADA INC. v. ASTRAZENECA UK LTD ET AL. (Quetiapine*) (5 d in Toronto starting 2013-11-18)
- T: T-594-11 – MYLAN PHARMACEUTICALS ULC v. JANSSEN INC ET AL (Galantamine*) (10 d in Toronto starting 2013-11-04)
- T: T-18-10 – CANADIAN THERMOS PRODUCTS INC. v. SOLUTION THERMOS ESTRIE ET AL (5 d in Toronto starting 2013-10-07)
- T: T-368-08 – TEVA CANADA LIMITED v. NYCOMED CANADA INC ET AL (Pantoprazole*) (20 d in Toronto starting 2012-11-19)
- JR: T-2012-10 – ASTRAZENECA CANADA INC. ET AL v. TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY LIMITED ET AL (Esomeprazole*) (3 d in Toronto starting 2012-09-10)
- JR: T-157-11 – REYNOLDS CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC. v. P.R.S. MEDITERRANEAN LTD. (1 d in Toronto starting 2012-06-12)
- JR: T-1679-11 – NOVARTIS PHARMACEUTICALS CANADA INC. v. AGC et al. (1 d in Ottawa starting 2012-06-20)
The online hearing lists for the Federal Court and Federal Court of Appeal are typically updated daily but were not updated between May 17, 2012 and the beginning of June.
A list of upcoming intellectual property trials and hearings are available on the hearing list page.