Eli Lilly has filed its reply submissions and evidence in its NAFTA Chapter 11 arbitration against the Canadian government relating to the utility of Lilly’s Zyprexa and Strattera patents.It has also filed its reply evidence consisting of reports from Philip Thomas, Bruce Levin, Murray Wilson, Stephen Kunin, Jay Erstling, Norman Siebrasse, Rober Merges, Fabian Ramon Salazar, Gilda Gonzalez Carmona, Robert Armitage and Andrew Reddon.
See my earlier posts on this proceeding:
- February 9, 2015 – Counter memorial
- October 21, 2014 – Eli Lilly’s Memorandum
- July 14, 2014 – Canada’s Statement of Defence
- September 13, 2013 – Notice of Arbitration
- December 10, 2012 – Notice of Intent