As we come to the end of another year, I would like to thank all my IPPractice subscribers, currently approximately 1600. I would also like to remind you to check out your subscription preferences to take advantage of some of the features available, including:
- new Federal Court and Federal Court proceedings;
- intellectual property decisions;
- monitoring developments on specific Federal Court, Federal Court of Appeal and Supreme Court of Canada proceedings;
- newly scheduled hearings and applications in the Federal Court;
- updates on IP cases at the Supreme Court of Canada including leave applications and decisions;
- alerts on Copyright Board rulings and decision;
- newly listed innovative drugs listed by Health Canada;
- newly listed patents on Health Canada’s Patent Register;
- CIRA domain name decisions;
- Patent Appeal Board decisions; and
- Trademark Opposition Board decisions.
I welcome any feature requests, bug reports, comments and financial contributions. All the best for the holidays and I look forward to connecting with many of you in 2018!