The IPPractice daily email is a free custom daily email containing information on IP law in Canada. You can customize your email to receive updates on:
- new IP decisions published by the Federal Court and Federal Court of Appeal
- new actions, applications and appeals filed with the Federal Court and Federal Court of Appeal
- daily activity on the files you are interested in
- upcoming hearings on the files you are interested in
- newly listed patents on the Patent Register maintained by the Therapeutic Products Directorate of Health Canada
- actions and applications newly set down for trial or hearing
- new Patent Appeal Board decisions
- new CIRA domain name dispute resolution decisions
- alerts on IP appeals before the Supreme Court of Canada from the Federal Court of Appeal
- new decisions from the Trademark Opposition Board
This daily email service and the entire IPPractice.ca web site is operated by Alan Macek, a partner at DLA Piper (Canada) LLP. Material on this website are my own views and do not reflect the position of DLA Piper (Canada) LLP, any of its member firms around the world, or any of its clients. Alan's practice in intellectual property litigation and patent prosecution has focused in electrical and computer related technology. In addition to being called in Ontario, Alan is a registered patent agent and a registered trademark agent.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email 'email@example.com' or visit the Contact page.