This page is an automatically generated summary of information from the Federal Court, Federal Court of Appeal, Health Canada and other websites. This information should NOT be relied upon as it is automatically generated and has not been confirmed for accuracy.
Automatically generated on November 1, 2017.
Return to the list of Patented Medicine Litigation page.
- 2203936: SANDOZ, ACCORD HEALTHCARE, TEVA, ACTAVIS, PHARMACEUTICAL PARTNERS, APOTEX
- 2435146: ACCORD HEALTHCARE, SANDOZ, DR REDDY’S, TEVA, APOTEX, PHARMACEUTICAL PARTNERS
- 2496538: ACTAVIS, TEVA, PHARMACEUTICAL PARTNERS, APOTEX
- PM(NOC) – T-919-14
- Section 8 – T-944-15 (2016 FC 318, 2017 FC 437, 2017 FC 434)
- PM(NOC) – T-2194-12 (2015 FC 247) – T-2195-12 (2015 FC 184) – A-262-14 – T-233-15 – T-756-15
Return to the Patented Medicine Litigation page.