The long awaited amendments to the Patent Act and Rules came into force today. Hopefully by now, none of my subscribers need a summary of the changes.
- “New” Patent Act (as far as I know, there is no current version of the Patent Act, as amended, available on DOJ or CanLII – please let me know if there is one)
- “New” Patent Rules
- “New” MOPOP – includes designation of WIPO’s DAS as a digital library for priority documents
See earlier posts:
- MOPOP published (October 2019)
- Patent Rules published (July 2019)
- Patent and Design Changes (December 2014)