Christine Pallotta of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP was appointed a judge of the Federal Court today. Judicial appointments were also made today in Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick and Saskatchewan.
Christine Pallotta (announcement) as appointed to replace Justice O’Reilly who elected to become a supernumerary judge effective May 29, 2019.
Other appointments today:
- Justice Suzanne Stevenson as a Senior Judge of the Superior Court of Justice, Family Court branch.
- Justice Stephen E. Firestone as a Regional Senior Judge of the Superior Court of Justice.
- Andrew Pinto to the Superior Court of Justice
- Kathleen Erin Cullin to the Superior Court of Justice
- Justice Naheed Bardai to the Her Majesty’s Court of Queen’s Bench for Saskatchewan
- Justice Nancy Bonsaint to the Superior Court of Quebec
- New Brunswick
- Justice Krista Colford to the Court of Queen’s Bench of New Brunswick, Family Division