The Patented Medicines Prices Review Board has released revised proposed guidelines for consultation until July 20, 2020. These guidelines are to accompany the revised Patented Medicines Regulations that are scheduled to come into force January 1, 2021. Continue reading PMPRB
The Federal Court has issued a further COVID update:
- extending the Suspension Period through to June 29 for Ontario, Quebec and the territories;
- ending the Suspension Period for the end in the rest of the country on June 15 with hearings not being held until July 13, 2020 and certain deadlines suspended until June 29.
CIPO has extended the period of designated days due to COVID-19 until July 6, 2020.
I have been in a (virtual) trial this week so here are some catch up items from the last while:
- CIPO – The Canadian Intellectual Property Office has extended its period of designated days through to June 15, 2020
- Federal Court and Federal Court of Appeal – Both courts have extended their Suspension Periods through to June 15, 2020 as well.
- My article, “Summary Determination of Claim Construction” was published on Slaw.
A couple of more COVID related announcements: