The Federal Court of Appeal has announced phase-out of its COVID-19 Suspension Period by identify “Selected Files” on a list to be posted each Monday starting June 22 which are released from the Suspension Period. Continue reading Federal Court of Appeal
The Federal Court has issued a further COVID update:
- extending the Suspension Period through to June 29 for Ontario, Quebec and the territories;
- ending the Suspension Period for the end in the rest of the country on June 15 with hearings not being held until July 13, 2020 and certain deadlines suspended until June 29.
CIPO has extended the period of designated days due to COVID-19 until July 6, 2020.
I have been in a (virtual) trial this week so here are some catch up items from the last while:
- CIPO – The Canadian Intellectual Property Office has extended its period of designated days through to June 15, 2020
- Federal Court and Federal Court of Appeal – Both courts have extended their Suspension Periods through to June 15, 2020 as well.
- My article, “Summary Determination of Claim Construction” was published on Slaw.
A couple of more COVID related announcements: